There is a good news for the people stranded in Bhopal and Nagpur including Delhi. The Railway Ministry started passenger train operations from May 12 following the guidance given by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
After 53 days 15 pairs of COVID-19 AC special trains to depart from New Delhi Station for 15 important cities of the country. It also includes the New Delhi-Bilaspur Rajdhani Express. This train will reach Bilaspur on 13 May.
15 pairs of trains being operated to take stranded people to their homes. These special trains will run only with air-conditioned coaches. There will be First, Second and Third AC coaches in this train.
Reservation of seats in these trains to be done online through IRCTC. Under this, passengers can book tickets through the website of IRCTC or through the IRCTC Mobile App. Booking of tickets through agents is not permitted. Rajdhani Express being operated as COVID-19 AC Special Trains during lock-down.
Therefore, train number and operating timing are different from normal operations. 02442/02441 New Delhi – Bilaspur AC Super fast Special Train will run with 1 First AC, 5 Second AC and 11 Third AC coaches. 02442/New Delhi – Bilaspur AC Super fast Special Train will depart from New Delhi at 16.00 hrs on May 12, will arrive Jhansi at 20.55 hrs and depart at 21.00 hrs, Bhopal departure at 12.15 AM, Nagpur at 06.10 AM, Raipur at 10.20 AM and and Bilaspur at 12:00 PM Noon.
AC Super fast Special Train will reach Bilaspur on 13 May and will leave from Bilaspur as 02441 on 14 May. Raipur at 14.40 hrs, Nagpur at 20.55 hrs, Bhopal at 02.25 hrs, Jhansi at 05.50 hrs and New Delhi at 10.55 hrs.
Must follow these instructions.
- Any catering fee will not be included in the fare.
- Passengers have to carry food and drinking water bottles.
Dry food and water bottles will be provided according to need inside the trains on payment.
- All passengers will be screened by thermal screening.
- Only passengers with confirmed tickets will be allowed to enter in the railway station premises.
- All passengers must wear face masks during entry and travel.
- Passengers to reach station at least 90 minutes before for thermal screening and health check-ups.
- Passengers must follow social distance at station and inside train.
- Travelers arriving at the destination must follow health protocols.
- No blankets, pillow and curtains will be provided inside the train. Passengers have to arrange it themselves.